Nplus Entertainment has opened up the second pre-sale for their upcoming mobile strategy game League of Kingdoms. Investors and gamers can buy virtual land with a starting price of 0.0425 ETH, or a few cents over ten dollars. Their virtual land will earn landowners a share of the in-game revenue and resources obtained from their lands.
Currently the second pre-sale for League of Kingdoms has been live for about ten hours, and twenty percent of the available land sold out. Right now investors get a 20 percent discount on the virtual land. This second and final pre-sale will end in two weeks or when all parcels sold out.
Last week it took a few days before all land parcels sold out at a 30 percent discount. League of Kingdoms will launch later this year. Then the remaining 58 thousand land parcels will be available on the market.
Earning rewards with land
As a land owner you will earn two types of rewards. The first reward is the development reward. Based on the land’s development level, players will earn a percentage of the reward pool. Ten percent of all in-app purchases become the reward pool. Players can get more rewards by increasing their development level by consuming crystals or doing development activities.
The second reward is based on resources. Every land owner will get 5 percent of the resources collected within his land. Players can obtain these resources daily. These resources can be minted as NFTs and sold on a marketplace.
What is League of Kingdoms?
League of Kingdoms looks like its inspired by popular mobile games like Rise of Kingdoms. You can see this in for example the need to work together to build a strong kingdom, overpower other kingdoms and defeat monsters. Players can forge alliances between kingdoms, while they can also voted for their leaders through the Ethereum blockchain.
This strategy game basically consists out of five different layers:
- Blockchain – The first continent is running on the Ethereum blockchain, but other continents might move to other blockchains. Through blockchain technology players have true ownership in an open economy, with transparent governance.
- Land – Land is non-fungible virtual real estate stored on the blockchain. Players can earn, play, trade using the land.
- Kingdoms – Kingdoms function on top of the land. A kingdom can become a prosperous city state with a powerful army.
- Alliance – An alliance is a clan with multiple kingdoms. Diplomacy, trade relations and governance of the continent play a role here.
- Congress – Continental congress is a group of chosen leaders that govern the entire continent. They decide on rewards, dividends, and many other things inside the game.