SaveNode is a project that wants to make investing into cryptocurrencies easy. An easy interface helps consumers to invest in an auto-rebalancing index fund. This can either be bitcoin, an altcoin, staking or masternodes. Reinvesting, realigning and withdrawing can be done at any time. Machine learning and AI are build in the app to better understand market sentiment. Among their offerings is also a Masternode Index Fund, which should be a stable and lucrative portfolio for investors.
SaveNode is build on the Xevan algorithm, just like Solaris and BitSend for example. Its network is build by masternodes. A sliding collateral scale want to make sure there’s a consistent ROI on the nodes. The higher the block number, the bigger the collateral. They keep track of the next phase on their website. Until block 300.000 the rewards increase in every phase, after which the reward amount declines and should be compensated by the value of SNO. Collateral is ever increasing though.
SNO itself is not used to build the app. It’s just one of the currencies you can invest in. The app will provide bonuses to users investing in SNO, so there’s a financial benefit there. However, the SNO masternode network is being used to transfer data, so the network does provide an utility need and therefore the value of SNO is somewhat tied to the success of the SaveNode app.
SaveNode already has several partnerships in place. CryptoFlow (CFL) will convert fiat to crypto, while coins like LPC, LGS, and CFL have approved to be part of the beta phase.
Facts & Numbers
Masternodes (MN) & Proof of Stake (PoS) – 400 SNO per block (but this changes according to the block progress), 90% goes to MN and 10% to PoS.
Rich list – Biggest wallet on the SNO chain has 2.64% of the coins. Which is very low and suggests a more spread out distribution of wealth.
Partnerships – Besides the exchanges and website listings SNO already has partnerships in place with multiple other coins and masternodes to be added to their app.
- Launched Spring 2018
- 60 second block time
- 300.000 SNO pre-mined
- 2 billion coins max.
- Rewards: 90% MN / 10% PoS
- Available on CryptoBridge and Crex24
Reward & collateral table
Block number = reward / collateral
1 – 100 = 1 / 0 SNO
101 – 15.000 = 5 / 1000 SNO
15.001 – 40.000 = 50 / 2000 SNO
40.001 – 60.000 = 100 / 4000 SNO
60.001 – 100.000 = 400 / 8000 SNO
100.001 – 150.000 = 1200 / 16.000 SNO
150.001 – 300.000 = 2000 / 32.000 SNO
300.001 – 1.000.000 = 750 / 64.000 SNO
1.000.001 – 3.000.000 = 500 / 100.000 SNO
3.000.001+ = 10 SNO / 200.000 SNO
- The team is open and known, including references to careers on Linkedin. KYD verified by Kydcoin.io
- Actual use case for SNO. Regularly providing updates on progress.
- Beta version of SaveNode app planned for Q1 2019. App development can be followed on Trello.
- SNO mentioned in several portfolio managers and statistic websites like CoinMarketCap and Coin Gecko.
- Strong presence on Discord and other social media.
- Is the world waiting for an Index Fund type of investment application, and will this particular app be good enough? Who knows.
- The high ROI and sliding collateral gives many people early in the project the opportunity to jump in. But also gives them the opportunity to dump their coins, keeping price low.
- Only available on Crypto Bridge and Crex24.com, could use an extra exchange.
The success of SaveNode depends strongly on the adoption of the upcoming app and the quality of it. With it SNO will rise in liquidity and therefore value. The development team is very open in their communication, which I consider to be a good thing. SaveNode will need to seriously invest in marketing once their product is out. SNO will grow alongside of SaveNode, and perhaps also has a reason to exist on its own. However, for now the success of the SaveNode investment application is important. Partnerships and associations can help the app and SNO to thrive.